Sunday, November 6, 2011

have you met marley?


I think the two people who frequent adventures of a traveler.create have. But in case there are others out there who haven't, and just because sometimes he is just too cute, Marley is making his blog debut.

Marley (why yes that is his teddy in the background!)
One of his favorite places
Marley has some big yawns
Another favorite place
Marley likes to help with projects too
This is Marley's favorite activity (except when the sun goes down ;) )


So there you have it.  Marley says it's nice to meet you all in blog-land!

-shauna

3 comments:

  1. hehe, giant cat.

    i like your picnic utensil holder too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I made a couple for my mom! I was going to post about them, but they go with another project that I already gave to Mom and keep forgetting to photograph. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marley, we miss you. Beautiful kitty cat.

    ReplyDelete